Contact us

The Founder to Founder Series: Rosie Kinsella sits down with Vanessa Lainez from The Wellness Dynamic


It’s 6am. I’m currently sitting at my desk watching the sunrise paint Southampton’s skyline blood orange, whilst tucking into my breakfast. What am I eating you may ask? A bowl of nut medley, fruits, and Greek yoghurt, inspired by The Wellness Dynamic. Not only does it look great and taste good, it’s packed full of nutrients I need to start my day.
It’s so important to nurture not only your body’s health, but your mental and spiritual health – which is exactly what Vanessa Lainez, founder of The Wellness Dynamic lives for. Residing in Los Angles, Vanessa is a 21-year-old undergraduate student at The University of Southern California studying PR and Marketing.
The Goddess Bible interviewed Vanessa, with the desire to find out more about her and shed more light on her fantastic organisation, The Wellness Dynamic.
Due to her Mexican descent, greasy and fatty Spanish foods constantly surrounded Vanessa throughout her childhood, which had her growing up overweight due to over feeding with the wrong foods. It wasn’t until later in high school, the bad eating habits began to have an impact on Vanessa’s body, which caused her to suffer from severe stomach pains and acid reflux for a long period of time. These experiences gave her a wakeup call, and forced her to take initiative to prioritise getting her health back.
On the journey of improving her diet, Vanessa also began to take up exercise which began to contribute to the improvement of her life mentally, physically, and spiritually. “Exercise became therapeutic activity, and a mind-body connection for me. Pushing myself to go harder physically through exercise made me realise how much strength it requires when pushing your body beyond limits. This realization intrigued me to explore more of my subconscious mind and do anything I could to strengthen my mental capacity.”
Vanessa started reading self-help books to assist in the exploration of strengthening her mind, such as The Secret, The power of Self-discipline, The 10X Rule and more. “I make mental growth a daily priority because I know how powerful we can be if we align our thoughts with becoming our highest and greatest self”.
The journey Vanessa was on, allowed for The Wellness Dynamic to be born. The wellness dynamic is a community where people can be inspired to change for the better, and begin their own journey on improving their mind, body, and soul. Vanessa engages with her audience through a 21-day Mind, Body, and Soul challenges. This inspiration came from Vanessa herself, as she already participates in personal monthly challenges she dedicates to her growth in each aspect.
“I wanted to create a platform where I can express my love for overall wellness in different aspects: nutrition, fitness, personal development, soul searching and empowerment. I don’t want The Wellness Dynamic to be just like any other health and fitness blog, but rather a blog that seeks to help and share ways to grow as a person in every way”
Each day, Vanessa listens to personal development to get her day started on a positive note. “I listen to audiobooks or podcasts that help with my personal growth and install a positive mind-set in me. In addition, some form of exercise at least 5-6 times a week and eating a clean diet. I believe eating well is a huge part of vibrating at a higher frequency.”
In 5 years’ time, Vanessa aspires to be a very successful entrepreneur and business women, creating a massive multi-million-dollar empowerment movement through The Wellness Dynamic; helping others become better in every way.
We asked Vanessa some additional questions to inspire our readers, read them here:
TGB: From your own words, what is your definition of a Goddess?
V: I believe a Goddess is a woman who is aware of her full power and value. She is a woman who is in the process of continuous learning of self. She is a woman who accepts and loves herself on all levels, mind, body, and spirit. She is a woman that focuses her energy so powerfully on personal growth and self-awareness, which allows her to experience an abundant life filled with peace, passion, joy, love, and happiness. She is a woman that is selfless, and is inspired to cater to the people around her because of her deep sense of kindness, goodwill, philanthropy, and humanitarianism. 
TGB: What is one of the most important lesson’s you’ve learnt?
V: One of the most important lessons I’ve learned is that our thoughts shape our reality. I know people say it all the time, but it’s so true and once you start implementing a positive mind-set into everything that you do, your life will seriously change. My greatest discovery was when I started studying my mind, my habits, my beliefs, and the kind of thoughts I was entertaining. I started being more aware of that and not allowing any negative energy to enter my mind.
TGB: At The Goddess Bible, we believe that failure is just feedback. To inspire our readers, how do you or how have you handled failure?
V: I’ve realized that my best teachers are my previous failures. I actually embrace failure and look forward to it. I know that in order to get to where I want to be, I’m going to have to make a ton of more mistakes, and that’s 100% okay. The most successful people failed their way to success. In my opinion, failure is progression because now you know the methods that don’t work, which gets you that much closer to finding what does work.
Best of luck to you Vanessa! The Goddess Bible wishes you every success, and support you amongst your personal and business journey!
Be sure to check out The Wellness Dynamic on Instagram, at: @thewellnessdynamic




0 Reviews:

Post a Comment